Top 7 Spring 2014 Anime Openings & Endings.

nogamenolife_3

For some reason, it feels like, the better the season, the worse the openings and endings. Naturally, this season started out good , but is slowly and steadily making it’s way straight into the trash can with exceptions that are unfortunately  few and far between. The openings and endings, on the other hand, have started to grow on me and are in some cases (See:Captain Earth) my sole purpose for watching the show, anyway.

7. Mahouka Koukou No Retousei OP

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP5gpT00Ki8]

I like J-pop with spunk, and that’s exactly what this opening is. Granted, it’s 80% Tatsujesus being a lonewolf and the other 20% his haremettes being exactly what they are, haremettes. Whatever.

6. No Game No Life OP

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diI8jnxfH38]

Colour porn and corny pop song, for one reason or another this opening has grown on me.

5. Captain Earth OP

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxdmQXgteY]

I dunno man, the entirety of Captain Earth just feels very oldschool to me, the opening is no exception and I sing along to it everytime.

4. Gokukoku No Brynhildr OP

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQmzD5CT0ec]

This opening. It’s eerie AF and a bit pathetic when you find out the actual show is shit. Somehow, I can appreciate the lack of obnoxiously cute lyrics, or any lyrics at all.

3. Akuma No Riddle OP

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OvT07VNnig]

It’s good.

2. Mekaku City Actors ED

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUMnmBozJ7M]

Dem feels tho.

1. Kamigami No Asobi ED

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGacxX5Riec]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

(673)

Share animenichijou.com
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 4.0/5 (3 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +3 (from 3 votes)
Top 7 Spring 2014 Anime Openings & Endings., 4.0 out of 5 based on 3 ratings
Share Button

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Or

Your email address will not be published.


*